Saturday, October 20, 2012

summary post

Can't believe that my blogging days are about to end... From the start, i wasn't a blogging person.. i never understood the point of blogging everyday life thoughts onto the internet.. to be honest.. if it was not for the class assignment, i don't think i would have ever touched blogging in my life. However, , i have to say that my views on blogging and the whole topic of Media itself has changed gradually through out the course.

I've written about popular types of media exp Facebook, youtube, viral videos etc. I've never given much thought about it till now. The advantage of blogging allows us to share our thoughts and discuss with other people and share our interests. Through blogging, i got a lot of feedbacks from other students and learnt more about different versions of media. I especially liked Vivian's comments cause they were sometimes different to my point of view and she would give me examples of her own ideas.i  never really given much thought that media is always around us, and ive learnt a lot from the last few lessons. My favorite blog post was the first one, where I've written a poem. I also got some oral feedback from the girls on the collaborative blogpost I did,which again shows that blogging does make an impact on people.


No comments:

Post a Comment